Re: Jaws for Iraq veterans!

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:13:55 -0500

It's not so much an unwillingness to learn something new but fear of having
to learn scores of material just to write.  If there are any vets out there
who are having a hard time coping with their new disability and are afraid
to commit themselves to a new pattern of learning let them give me a holler.
Judith