Re: Jaws for Iraq veterans!

  • From: "Mark Arnold" <marnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 07:47:46 -0500

Hello,

I would like to echo the sentiments of many of the list members.  My name is
Mark Arnold and I live outside of Akron, Ohio.  I have been using JAWS for
almost seven years now.  I am a high school educator with teaching
experience.  Although I am not a certified assistive technology trainer, I
would be more than happy to mentor or tutor a veteran...  Please feel free
to contact me off list at
marnold@xxxxxxxxxxx

Respectfully,
Mark Arnold