Re: Jaws for Iraq veterans!

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:34:22 -0500

Well, I don't have any legal certification.  But I have been a Jaws user for
5 and a half years.  And, I've independently taught a few people the Jaws
program.
I live in Akron Ohio.  If I can be of any help, please feel free to contact
me off list at:
akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It would be an honor to help out those who are fighting to keep our nation
safe.   Jack