Jaws 8 and vista

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:04:28 +0800

hi,
i don't think it is a ram giving problem. i'm running a Pentium Core2 Dual 6300
@ 1.86GHZ processor, 1GB DDR2 @ 667FSB RAM, 4X 250GB
SATA HDD, Vista Ultimate 32-bit and jaws 8.0, without such experience. i assume
this may be the display card driver giving problem.

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong
3M Technology