Re: Jaws 8 and vista

  • From: "Louise" <louiseredsull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:22:13 +0100

Hi,

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. I've made most of the changes to vista settings though in display settings I couldn't find anywhere where it could be set to classic mode. Interestingly after altering the resolution slightly (I couldn't get exactly the same numbers as recommended), jaws speeded up slightly with navigation. One interesting thing I've noticed is that if I am in a vidio call over msn Jaws' responsiveness seems to also speed up slightly. there is still a delay but not as much as when I'm not playing vidio. Any thoughts on this? If it is a driver or vidio intercept problem as some people have suggested, is there anything I can do to attempt to resolve this?

Cheers,

Louise.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>