Jaws 8 and vista

  • From: "Louise" <louiseredsull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:49:23 +0100

Hi,

I have just brought a new laptop which has vista premium on it and I have
upgraded jaws and installed the latest version. I was wondering if anyone else
had been finding that jaws was slow at times especially when typing characters
into word, email or programmes like live messenger. Currently there seems to be
about a 2 second delay between typing a character and hearing it spoken. I
haven't seen any messages about this in the archives so don't know if it is not
a common problem and if it is, does anybody have any ideas of settings I could
change?

Cheers,

Louise.