RE: Jaws 8 and vista

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <RSOLOWONIUK@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:16:06 -0600

Hi,

A friend of mine just purchased a new Dell desktop with Vista Premium Home
on it and is having the same problem..there is quite a long delay between
pressing a keystroke and Jaws speaking the key that is pressed. It happens
in all applications, even when typing a URL into Internet Explorer. He has a
Pentium dual core processor running at 3.0 GHz and 2 GB of RAM. He is
running beta 2 of Jaws 8. He would welcome any fixes or suggestions.

Thanks,

Russell

  _____