Re: Best chat program for a newbie? (was:Re: Jaws in MSN!)

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:28:36 -0800

Sounds good, and not so daunting as I was imagining.  You know, new text
just piling onto the screen, line after line after line. that was the
excitement of doing it sighted, as I said.  But this sounds like more the
equivalent of the private chat version of the BBS thing, unless you
deliberately get into some sort of group chat situation, as I understand
people do in "chat rooms," which I have no experience with.  I think I was
confusing this sort of thing with the chat room deal.

Okay.  Soon, I'll give it a shot.  thanks for the generous explanation.