RE: JAWS in MSN!

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:46:19 -0800

Ya I realized those now. But, my question now will be, if ever you want to
do it manually, where can you find this option? I mean the settings for
enabling/disabling the typing sound?

  From: Jouie Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 6:03 AM

  I read the help section of my JAWS 5.0. I went to popular applications and
I chose MSN Messenger looking for JAWS commands for this instant messenger
program. Then, as expected, I found few commands that have triggered my
curiosity enough for me to open MSN immediately! As stated, I pressed ctrl
shft f12 (toggle command) to hear a sound if the contact is typing. Also,
ctrl alt f12, also a (toggle command), to hear JAWS says a message if the
contact is typing etc. Now my question is, do these commands work?

  Regards,

  E-mail me at:

  jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx