Re: Best chat program for a newbie? (was:Re: Jaws in MSN!)

  • From: "Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 04:32:38 +0800

hi,

for windows-messenger, msn-messenger, yahoo-instant-messenger,
aol-instant-messenger and etc, you can use it for 1-to-1 chat and as well as
for multiple person chat or group chat. while you are chatting with 1
person, you can invite another person to join-in to your conference.

hth
From: "Jouie" Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 14:46

Ya I realized those now. But, my question now will be, if ever you want
to do it manually, where can you find this option? I mean the settings
for enabling/disabling the typing sound?

  From: Jouie Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 6:03 AM

  I read the help section of my JAWS 5.0. I went to popular applications
and I chose MSN Messenger looking for JAWS commands for this instant
messenger program. Then, as expected, I found few commands that have
triggered my curiosity enough for me to open MSN immediately! As stated,
I pressed ctrl shft f12 (toggle command) to hear a sound if the contact
is typing. Also, ctrl alt f12, also a (toggle command), to hear JAWS
says a message if the contact is typing etc. Now my question is, do
these commands work?

  Regards,

  E-mail me at:

  jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx