Re: Anyone out there happy with Jfw 6.1?

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 21:59:35 -0400

It works fine for me,  in fact, I can run it from the run dialog box,  in
start menu which didn't work before, it just didn't work but now it does.  I
actually think it's good, seems like it's always the same ones complaining
and that's what gets heard more often than not and is most likely why we
have no betas anymore. Seems the constructive help and suggestions are
slowly being replaced by complaints from the same people daily and the
helpful people are preferring to leave the list or not post anymore because
of it. All I can say is, if some one can do better, give it a shot but there
is no perfect program out there if there was the company would be out of
business.