Re: Anyone out there happy with Jfw 6.1?

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:16:03 -0700

Just a couple of comments:

1.  I believe one of FS leading tech support personnel is subscribed to this
list, and posts occasionally.  I also thought I'd noticed FS's Eric Damery
posting recently, but maybe that was on the Jaws Lite list and I didn't
bother reading the From line when I opened the message.

2.  I think everyone here must know that if they wanted to submit complaints
about Jaws directly to Freedom Scientific by email or phone, they could do
so.  But the list offers a sort of colloquy of commiseration which you just
can't get by simply filing a complaint.  So it isn't by accident that all
this is going on here; I think that sense of community is part of the
purpose of a forum like this, and not an aberration.

Just a personal take on this.  Not meaning to interfere with any of the
arguing.

 ehere eric ----- Original Message -----