Re: Anyone out there happy with Jfw 6.1?

  • From: "Gene" <guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:20:28 -0400

The only argument I have with this is that so far I haven't seen any glaring
faults in the software. A lot of wishes and little annoyances linked to
specific software packages... but nothing overtly wrong.

As for comparing Microsoft to FS... I was simply saying that everyone uses
windows and it's the buggiest thing on the market... but no one seems to
bitch about it.

Gene