[jawsscripts] Re: detecting numbers

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:44:46 -0700

Getendra:

If I were u I'd have a separate function, e.g., what2do. The what2do
function should be passed the string & perform whatever function(s) u
wish. What2do can call a couple more functions, e.g., isPunctuation,
in which punctuation marks are checked, & IsDigit or IsNumber,
whatever, where the numbers 1-9 are searched for. These last functions
should be passed the string in question.

I've really not been following this thread. Precisely what is it that
you're trying to do? Give some details, e.g., what application are u
scripting, & why are u wanting to do the things you're wanting to do?
We might be able to be more help. Then again, if you've done that & I
missed it, which is entirely possible, then I apologize.

HTH in any event.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at: