[jawsscripts] Re: detecting numbers

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:48:37 +0530

 Martin Slack wrote: Well done Jeet. Thank you. Now can you clarify what you
would like the script to do when the GetWord () function encounters the
following strings: Actually martin, if numbers are found, even there are
several zeros, and only one number from 1 to 9, I want JAWS to say "Deleted"
and type the delete key for the system,
and if only zeros, no matter how many, and even dashes, slashes, colons or
other symbol among them to segment them,
JAWS should say "error," nothing is to be deleted""
Thank you, Jitendra.
0"
"000" "0001" "00:00" "00:11" "00/00/00" "00/11/22" "12345" "abcde" "012345"
"0abcde" Then we will be able to modify the script accordingly. Regards,
Martin ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jitendra"
<jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>[1] To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent:
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 4:27 PM Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: detecting
numbersHello martin, I am sorry for the second time as it did not compile,
there were errors indeed, it should compile now, I removed all the Greater
signs, spaces and useless statements. Script JawsDelete () Var String sTemp
Let Stemp = getWord () If StringContains (Stemp, ".123456789") then
SayFormattedMessage (ot_error,"NothingSelected") Else TypeCurrentScriptKey
()SayString ("Deleted") Return EndIf PerformScript JawsDelete() EndScript
Youwrote: Hi Jeet, Thanks for your reply. I am still puzzled that the
revisedcode you sent has five compile errors. You have indeed corrected one
of the original six errors, but I cannot believe that you can compile this
particular code. I suspect that, if you have code running, then you have
sentus an edited version. I say this because two of the remaining errors are
caused by a missing if () then statement, and one by the fact that more than
one variable declaration is expected. Please try to compile the code as you
sent it in your last email, and tell me what the compiler reports. We need
tostart from the same point if we are to have a meaningful discussion.
__________ Visit and contribute to The JAWS Script Repository
http://jawsscripts.com[3] View the list's information and change your
settings at //www.freelists.org/list/jawsscripts[4]

--- Links ---