[jawsscripts] Re: detecting numbers,

  • From: "Paul Magill" <magills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:29:27 +1000

Hi Jitendra,

I have re-posted the function I sent before, for those who haven't been
following the thread, & follow it with test results & further comments.

Int Function ValueIsAllZeroes (string Value)

RETURN (NOT StringContainsChars (Value, "987654321")) && StringContains
(Value, "0")

EndFunction

and the test script

Script TestOnF6 ()

var

string Temp

let temp = GetWord ()

if (ValueIsAllZeroes (Temp)) then

; do error option

SayString ("error") ; for testing only

else

; do delete option

SayString ("delete") ; for testing only

endif

EndScript

Below are the results using the sample strings listed:

* Note:I believe Martins function would produce the same results.

If these are not the results you want, please change the result for each
sample to show what you want.

"0"      say error option
"000"      say error option
"0001"      do delete option