[jawsscripts] Re: detecting numbers

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:10:02 +0100

Well done Jeet.  Thank you.  Now can you clarify what you would like the
script to do when the GetWord () function encounters the following strings:

"0"
"000"
"0001"
"00:00"
"00:11"
"00/00/00"
"00/11/22"
"12345"
"abcde"
"012345"
"0abcde"

Then we will be able to modify the script accordingly.

Regards, Martin