[jawsscripts] Re: detecting numbers

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:57:59 +0530

Hello martin, I am sorry for the second time as it did not compile,
there were errors indeed,
it should compile now, I removed all the Greater signs, spaces and
useless statements.
Script JawsDelete ()
Var
String sTemp
Let Stemp = getWord ()
If StringContains (Stemp, ".123456789") then
SayFormattedMessage (ot_error,"NothingSelected")
Else
TypeCurrentScriptKey ()
SayString ("Deleted")
Return
EndIf
PerformScript JawsDelete()
EndScript
You wrote:
Hi Jeet,

  Thanks for your reply.  I am still puzzled that the revised code you sent
has five compile errors.  You have indeed corrected one of the original six
errors, but I cannot believe that you can compile this particular code.  I
suspect that, if you have code running, then you have sent us an edited
version.  I say this because two of the remaining errors are caused by a
missing if () then statement, and one by the fact that more than one
variable declaration is expected.

  Please try to compile the code as you sent it in your last email, and
tell
me what the compiler reports.  We need to start from the same point if we
are to have a meaningful discussion.