[jawsscripts] Re: detecting numbers,

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:57:55 +0530

Hello, thank you very much for your reply, but it is the same as paul
and martin sent, and does not do what I want, as I said earlier, the
string containing may contain period, slash, colon and dashes, but not
the numbers (only zeros), so it is returning always 1, this is a problem
as jaws passing the key and not speaking the error I sent in last mail,
so do check it.
Thank you again.
Jitendra
You wrote:
Hi,

I believe that the following code will do what you want.

Include "HJConst.jsh"

Void Function Junk (string psText)

Var

Int i

Let i = StringContainsChars (psText, "123456789")

If i > 0 Then

Return TRUE

Else

Return FALSE