[jaws-uk] Re: PC Problems

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:36:08 +0100

Hi Tom

Thanks for that explanation. I have looked in the folder and my problem seems
to be that gwmhook.dll is missing, so I can't check mine out to see if it's
causing harm.

Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: (home) barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E: (office) info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: (home) www.justgiving.com/cyder
W: (office) www.creativeeyes.co.uk
Skype: (from computer) creativeeyes
Skype: (from phone or mobile) 02892811500
Windows Messenger: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx