[jaws-uk] Re: PC Problems

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 17:08:00 +0100

I tried to uninstall it when I thought it might be causing a problem, but it
said there was an error with a missing file so I could not remove the program.
I thought (maybe wrongly) that if I reinstalled it again that file might
install and therefore I could remove it. I know, probably not very wise of me.
anyway, I reinstalled over the old version and then tried to uninstall, but the
same thing happened, some missing file so I can't uninstall.

Confused? Well join the club!

Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: (home) barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E: (office) info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: (home) www.justgiving.com/cyder
W: (office) www.creativeeyes.co.uk
Skype: (from computer) creativeeyes
Skype: (from phone or mobile) 02892811500
Windows Messenger: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx