[jaws-uk] Re: PC Problems

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:42:08 +0100

Thanks for that Peter. I downloaded both programs and it seems they found and
repaired some things. However, I am still getting the missing gwmhook.dll thing
at start-up and it's still asking me what program to use when I try to access
the hard drives and memory pen. All else seems to be fine and so far no strange
music or anything like that. I think however I still need to have an expert
look at it, so will do so next week just in case there's something nasty
lurking.

Thanks again to all on the list for the great advice.

Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: (home) barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E: (office) info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: (home) www.justgiving.com/cyder
W: (office) www.creativeeyes.co.uk
Skype: (from computer) creativeeyes
Skype: (from phone or mobile) 02892811500
Windows Messenger: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx