[jaws-uk] Re: PC Problems

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:26:20 +0100

Thanks Pete, I'm assuming you can download these programs free?

Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: (home) barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E: (office) info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: (home) www.justgiving.com/cyder
W: (office) www.creativeeyes.co.uk
Skype: (from computer) creativeeyes
Skype: (from phone or mobile) 02892811500
Windows Messenger: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx