[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws not speaking at start up

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 17:41:52 +0100

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that now this problem has been solved, many thanks to
William Burton from Sight and Sound for his support. It turned out to be that
the HD Driver is interfering with Jaws at start up. Disabling the HD Driver
sorted it out.

Sorry for cross posting but I think I originally posted my query (you can read
it below) to both the Jaws and access UK lists.

Cheers,
Amro