[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws authorization!

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 15:02:58 +0100

Here is a relevant excerpt from the JAWS Price List on the Sight & Sound
Web site.  For JAWS6.0 read JAWS6.20.

JAWS Price List

JAWS Price List

Table with 3 columns and 7 rows

Jaws Software Products

Supports
Unit Price
(Per Copy)
JAWS Standard Version 6.0
Windows 95/98/Me/XP Home
£655
JAWS Standard Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
Windows 95/98/Me/XP Home
£125
JAWS Professional Version 6.0
Windows 95/98/Me XP Home & Windows NT 4/2000 Professional/XP
Professional
£785
Remote Access Add-on for JAWS Professional Version 6.0

£125
JAWS Professional Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
Windows 95/98/Me XP Home & Windows NT 4/2000 Professional/XP
Professional
£190