[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws authorization!

  • From: "Hazel Flannigan" <hazel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 17:53:12 +0100

Hi    Paddy,
I know I am in a bit of a mess!  And it sounds expensive !  Ouch!  Is Jaws
always this painful!
How much will a copy of windows exp cost?  Is it a lot different than the
EXP Professional that I am using at the moment?

I have just waited a year before my rehabilitation officer could get me a
copy of JAWS and she will just love me when I tell her that it doesn't work
fully!

What would you do to salvage the situation?

Hazel.