[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws authorization!

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:17:13 +0100

Hi there,

Where did you get your upgrade to Windows XP home, as I am too in the same
position as Hazel I need to upgrade to Win XP Home so can you tell me where
you paid this? and was it through a web site or was it by going out to the
shop and buying a copy? sorry to have to ask but I need to know as this
would save me a lot of money in the long term also can you tell me where I
can buy some more memory from? as there aren't any shops to do with
computers round here, I would probably have to go to somewhere like PC world
in Crawley as this is my nearest PC shop. how much memory would I need for
Jaws 6.2? as I only have about 125 at present which I know isn't enough and
also can anyone recommend a good ISP? I am with Freeserve at present, but
not sure whether to go to Broadband or not can anyone tell me the advantages
of this please as i am currently on dial up?
Many thanks for your help.
I hope that Dorothy has sorted her problem out now.
all the best
from
Jane