[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws authorization!

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 17:06:07 +0100

Hi Hazel.

Either way your going to be out of pocket here.

Personally I'd go to windows XP Home.

your can search for it online or get it in PC World. I think (it's beena few years), but I think your talkign around £50. I'd much rather pay that than what you'd hav eto pay for the Jaws upgrade.

I'm soo sorry for you that's awful!
Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hazel Flannigan" <hazel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>