[iyonix-support] Re: Widescreen LCD's & MDF

  • From: Tim Hill <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:49:56 +0100

In article <F1527AF7-A224-4CD7-A493-670DF0F57571@xxxxxxxxxx>,
   JAB <john.albert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snipped]
> I've also spotted an old article on Drobe (http://www.drobe.co.uk/
> features/artifact1003.html) about RISC OS and LCD's. It mentions a
> program called Zebra which can be used to callibrate an LCD monitor -
> but looking on the website for that s/w (http://www.dawnsun.net/
> riscos/software/zebra) it appears not to have been developed and says
> it is unlikely to work on an Iyonix. Is there any other software
> available for this kind of thing ? Or is this not necessary/desirable ?

Digging inside !Zebra allows one to extract the Resources.Sprites file
which contains the converted windows bitmap.

Once I have adjusted my LCD's own display, I have !GamSetup installed in
!Configure to adjust the Iyonix' output.

http://compo.iconbar.com/misc.htm

Jolly good it is too.

Tim Hill,
<URL:http://www.timil.com/>