[PCB_FORUM] Re: UNIX vs PC Workstation

  • From: Andy_Kulik@xxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:08:41 -0400

I don't know when 15.2 will be available on RH Enterprise 3.0. Last I
heard is that it will be with 15.2.

PS: AS stands for Advanced Server, which is just a flavor of RHE 3.0

Donna Ducharme
Sent by:
06/29/2004 10:37 AM
Please respond to
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[PCB_FORUM] Re: UNIX vs PC Workstation

Andy,

Do you know when 15.2 be on RedHat 3.0 AS?   I'm working the IC side of
Linux and Redhat Enterprise 3.0 WS and I've been told that the IC side
will not be production until march 2005.  What is AS?  didn't want to
post this as my question is not related to pcb...  By the way, the IC
side was better on 7.3 than 3.0 because they hadn't compiled it for 3.0
:-(.

thanks,
Donna

Donna J. Ducharme               | Internet: djducharme@xxxxxx
VLE,VXL,VCR&CDSDOC Flow Owner   | TI-HPA-EDA
TI-Manchester                   | http://www.eng.utr.ti.com
50 Phillippe Cote Street        | Voice:(US) 603-222-8642
Manchester, NH  03101 USA