[ian-reeds-games] Re: Need ideas for a demon

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 22:22:33 -0400

Hi,
I haven't really tested your map pack so I'm just going to throw out some
suggestions and ideas.
Perhaps the weapon could have a special quality such as poison, disease,
fire or freezing. Acid and electricity also could be interesting.
You could always do a knockback ability where the target hit is thrown back
a couple tiles, or a whip could drag a target near the demon.
You could stun, slow down opponent, blind them by taking away site range, if
you're crafty enough maybe the sword can sever a limb or something,lol.

That beach landing sounds interesting. There's a couple things in history
that might be neat.
I believe Archimedes built a mere that can reflect sunlight like a laser
onto sales and boats that were invading. Sometimes there's a harbor chain
that goes across the harbor opening that would have to be dealt with. For
instance the Raiders could sent