[ian-reeds-games] Re: Need ideas for a demon

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 23:52:42 -0400

Oh, okay. That is something sort of unintended. I think I wanted the bunker
to be immediately useful when a Marine jumps into it, but I think he was
forced to wait one round before the action started kicking in.

That's a good idea about putting the splash stuff into the move skill. I
need to check that out. Thanks man,
Al