[ian-reeds-games] Re: Need ideas for a demon

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 22:34:18 -0400

Sorry monkey. My voice recognition software thought I meant I should send
that last message. What I meant to say was that the Viking Raiders could
send long boats out to try to lower or disconnect the harbor chain... I'm
not sure how big the lighthouse is supposed to be. So it's hard to estimate
what kind of artillery could be put onto the lighthouse. I could easily see
catapults on it which could use some form of Greek fire. If animals are
involved maybe a couple whales could be summoned to ram boats a K a Moby
Dick. I could see some kind of lizard folk writing on sharks and giant sea
turtles to try to board some boats. A water Elementalist can be handy on
either side. Surging waves could be summoned to smash into walls creatures
and other boats. An ice bridge can be formed between the ship and land to
allow Raiders to get to land quicker. Of course some fire to get rid of the
ice bridge might be nice.
I hope that helped you out.
Al