[ian-reeds-games] Re: Need ideas for a demon

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 07:24:24 -0600

Alright!

I think I've contemplated making the aura for a character before, when
I first started making the pack, but I ended up forgetting about it.
So thank you for the reminder!

No need to apologize, I don't mention everything I try anyway, so even
if you were looking at every email you still wouldn't have a way to
tell what I did and didn't attempt...

On 5/22/15, Allan Thompson <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Okay, I'll put something together as and send the dropbox link tonight.

I just remembered that there was another neat effect that might work for
your demon dude.
It's an aura that circles the unit as it moves around. Well it's more in a
cross pattern but you get my drift.
Basically as it passes other units it can deal damage. In my starship
battles template map pack the race known as aura singh have a torpedo that
uses this aura affect.

Maybe that stacking script Craig made could help in some way? You probably
tried that to. I've been out of the loop for a while so I apologize if my
suggestions are things you've already done.

Al