[ian-reeds-games] Re: Another big response

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 14:53:43 -0600

hey, for the map wih he moving ogeaher hing,
download my galacic space flee, if i ook ou wha was no needed i would
jus be a couple maps so go ahead and download it, wich i think is on
your map page, and play episode 2, the mines are fine, but when the
enemy ships move they combine in to little clusters and then don't
move.
let me know if you just want me to send a link again for that pack as
i have done a few things to it but nothing that will change the
movement of the enemy space ships.
i'm loving this mailing list, it was a genius move.
the only thing i would say i don't like about it is every time i open
my mail i have like 23 unread messaes lol and have to go through and
read and delete them to give space so i can see what other messages i
have, its like 20 messages from this then the rest of my stuff rofl.
thats good though.

austen