[ian-reeds-games] Re: Another big response

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 12:15:56 +0000

Nice, sounds good, I'll give it a whirl, just to see how it goes.

If anyone's curious how to set up a mailing rule like mine to put stuff in a folder when it's from the list, let me know. It's quite easy. the problem is not all mail clients have them. I know outlook and Thunderbird (what I'm using) have them though.

Cheers,

Craig

On 22/12/2012 20:32, Ian Reed wrote:
Oh, and one more thing.

Craig, if you will be unable to check the list for long periods of time you might consider the digest mode. I haven't tried it with this mailing list so I don't know how well it works but it might be less overwhelming than getting every individual message. On the other hand I think you're already using mail rules to put these in a specific folder so maybe that's enough. You can turn digest mode on by using the form at http://BlindAudioGames.com
There is a combo box with a Turn on digest mode option.

If you try it, let us know how it goes.