[huskerlug] Re: A SuSE founder returns

  • From: Patrick <pberry26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:43:23 -0800 (PST)

Synaptic uses the Apt from Debian to manage
dependencies.  In a year, I have not seen any issues,
and have installed over 100 systems with it!

Will try to find the URL, but it was reported on AP
and I saw it at the Yahoo News feed.

P. Berry, USAF (Retired) http://www.af.mil  Linux User #65411
http://lugww.counter.li.org  http://knopper.net/knoppix http://distrowatch.com
http://livecdlist.com   http://sourceforge.net