[openbeos] Re: binary middle ground

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:02:36 -0400

OK. Enough.
As a US citizen and a native of New York state, I, too, have my opinions
about this situation. And politics. But this is not the place for that. Sorry,
but the list can not be everything to everyone, or it will be nothing to anyone.
That is why Be had list moderators. Trust me - it is a tough job.

Thanks.