[openbeos] Re: binary middle ground

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:30:25 +1000

Agreed.  Its a tragic day to see civilians killed, and as a
Serbian-Australian I even visited the two buildings in May last year.  I
feel sorry for the civilians in the Pentagon, but not the military personal
in the Pentagon.  In my home country (Yugoslavia), US cruise missiles
slammed into a civilian TV station and killed friends I went to university
with, and even wounded one of my best friends.  Again, US and UK citizens
must ask themselves why nobody bombs Canada, Switzerland, Australia and
similar countries but always targets the States and UK.

Having said that, I am deeply sympathetic for the civilians in the 4 planes,
and all New Yorkers, and mourn the civilians working at the Pentagon.
A day of silence for mourning.

----------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us
by return e-mail or telephone Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Limited
on +61 2 9413 6300.