[openbeos] Re: Interested in Porting Applications

  • From: Shaka <shaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 16:30:17 -0400

Yes, it does use wxwidgets, and the dev's are big fans of BeOS. (nice guys, too)! The last time I emailed them about a beos port, I believe the only thing preventing it was the widgets- the back-end is basically platform/OS neutral. It's a great program.
-Shaka

On May 28, 2006, at 4:15 PM, Alexander Jussow wrote:

sorry, hit the wrong button.

AFAIK, audacity uses wxwidgets - one more reason to port it.

2006/5/28, Alexander Jussow <alex.jussow@xxxxxxxxx >:just a note, AFAIK
2006/5/28, Shaka < shaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
If so, I'd drop my Mac OS X for Haiku as soon as the net stack was
ready (I'd also talk about Haiku to millions of people on a sirius
radio show I'm a part of... ;-)
-I'm gonna talk either way, I just thought it'd be nice :-)