[openbeos] Interested in Porting Applications

  • From: "Joseph Jackson IV" <jadaz87@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:44:56 -0400

Hello,

I am a C++ programmer (or developer as the open source world calls us). I am
interested in porting Non-BeOS applications to Haiku (, but I do not know know
where to start. I was wondering I someone whould be willing to direct me on the
right path. I have BeOS experience but only as an user (BeOS 5 Professional way
back when :-D ). Right now i am on Ubuntu Linux "Dapper Drake" 6.06, but I also
program in the Microsoft Visual Studio Enterpise IDE.

Thanks