[openbeos] Re: Interested in Porting Applications

  • From: "Brian Hague" <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 15:20:36 -0500

If you really wanted you can take over Win4Be... I haven't done anything
with it as of late last year. It only needs about 10,000 things written from
the windows API in naitive BeAPI. not to mention a complete rewrite of the
memory reallocator thanks to the more compatible Haiku mappings.

On 5/28/06, Alexander Jussow <alex.jussow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sorry, hit the wrong button.

AFAIK, audacity uses wxwidgets - one more reason to port it.