[haiku-web] Re: Replacing Gallery 2 [was Quick Intro]

  • From: Serpentor <serpentor013@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:37:02 -0700

Gavin,

So do we have a test server setup with version control so that we as
helpers/developers can checkout a copy of it and run our own little dev
environment to test before submitting changes to you for review and possible
inclusion into the production server?  Do we have any kind of wiki setup
with docs about where it is and how to login?

Serpentor