[haiku-web] Re: Replacing Gallery 2 [was Quick Intro]

  • From: "Remi Grumeau" <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:00:35 +0100

All images (thumbs and pictures) are loaded from the picasa server so
ican took time.
Well... we can copy the thumbs on Haiku, and make a teston the name
with a filexists($var['thumb']) and if not, load it from picasa... but
the first shot would be to integrate the existing solution in a drupal
page... which i'm not so able to do since i have no knowledge in the
drupal process (i saw the code of the index.php and see that a
function is called to show all the content : /

I would need some assistance on that point...

--
Rémi Grumeau
15 rue de la halloterie