[haiku-web] Re: Replacing Gallery 2 [was Quick Intro]

  • From: Serpentor <serpentor013@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:34:17 -0700

Koki,

How far away are we from moving to Drupal 5.x and how far away are we from
having all the phots in the Picasa gallery?

Would it be a better use of energy to help get the Haiku site to Drupal 5.x?
Once there, then the Picasa module issue is fixed and maybe even other
issues we are having with Drupal 4.7.

Serpentor