[haiku-web] Re: Replacing Gallery 2 [was Quick Intro]

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 13:50:11 -0800

On 04/03/2008, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Remi Grumeau wrote:
>  > All images (thumbs and pictures) are loaded from the picasa server so
>  > ican took time.
>
> FWIW, speed is perfectly OK here.

Must have been my imagination... it is a little slow on this
particular connection, but I see that it's clearly not using the full
image and scaling it client side as I originally though.

BTW, the long description on the one screenshot ("screensaver prefs" I
think) makes the first visit to the Screenshot Tour render incorrectly
on Firefox 2.0.0.12 on Windows XP here... if I then hit F5 to refresh
after the images have loaded, it looks fine.

Looks good though :)

- Urias