[haiku-web] Re: Fwd: [General] Add Comunity Project

  • From: Remi Grumeau <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 01:11:00 +0200

> Besides, why not build on what we already have, improving it gradually,
> instead of trying to reinvent the wheel?

I'm not a drupal or wiki optimist, but i would agree with Jorge on that
since Drupal seems to permit a high level of permission control per user /
group of users.
You can then declare the documentation node as an anybody edit / submit area
since revision is also part of the game. Sounds like a wiki-clone nope ?

And i feel like the more centralised is the whole website content /
administration, the best and simplier it will be. So that's also why i would
be much better agree with a Drupal based solution here than a new other tool
(wiki or other). Why not switch all our blogs on Wordpress then ? :)

Remi