[haiku-inc] Re: Selling Haiku goods at the RMLL

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:40:09 +0200

Basically it'd be a two-part system.
  - Haiku, Inc. having a marketing expense (the purchase of those goods)
  - Authorizing HSA to manage the resale of those physical goods with TM

As with any marketing expense, you guys can present what you want (graphic
design, type of goods, quantity, from which vendor) and the NPO would front
the funds for it (or reimburse, whichever is easier).

Ok, so let's start.
I'm willing to print some T-Shirts with the Haiku logo. I'd like to know if it is allowed to alter the logo for this. Basically, I asked the printer and he can use two different techniques, one of them is cheaper but only allows for flat color areas, wich mean we would lose the gradients and shadows. Is that ok ? Or should I ask for the other method ?

I expect the price to be about 15-17€ per TShirt. I plan to order a small quantity, likely 20 or so, to see if they sell well. If it works, we can move on to bigger prints later.

So, do I get funding for this ?

--
Adrien.