[haiku-inc] Re: Selling Haiku goods at the RMLL

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:30:31 -0700

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 2:40 AM, Adrien Destugues
<pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I expect the price to be about 15-17€ per TShirt. I plan to order a small
> quantity, likely 20 or so, to see if they sell well. If it works, we can
> move on to bigger prints later.

That seems amazingly expensive to me...

What I mean is, Cafepress is already ~16EUR for a t-shirt and I've
always considered their prices to be outrageously expensive compared
to getting shirts done in bulk. What printer are you using? Are they
just another one-off shirt printer off the internet?

- Urias