[haiku-inc] Re: Selling Haiku goods at the RMLL

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:30:40 +0200

Any chance of finding a printer that can do the gradients at least?
The logo without gradients doesn't look very appealing.
Like, I wouldn't want to sacrifice the quality nor consistency of our
logo in order to save a few dollars.

Gradients can only be done (with proper quality) on white shirts. I don't think cafepress ones have it either. But I can ask for it if you really want so.

I'd like to know how many shirts I should print. Keep in mind the printing could take about 2 weeks, and the RMLL are the 6th of july, so we should start the printing now if we want it in time.